As lockdown is cautiously relaxed, we can slowly start to meet our family and friends again. Whilst most of us feel anxious as we take our first tentative steps towards normality, nothing is more treasured and longed for than being with our loved ones again. Therefore, we can start to plan and look forward.
Spicer Manor is our outstanding 15 bedroomed large holiday home available to rent nestled in glorious Yorkshire countryside. Imagine a reunion with your family and friends in this unforgettable location. We have every comfort you can imagine and some special extras to make for the ultimate end of lockdown celebration. We can accommodate 32 guests and extend our warm welcome to your dogs too.
Our venue is unique in many ways and, out of all the large houses to rent in the UK, you can anticipate your dream break with us, here in beautiful Yorkshire, and consider the following:
- Take full advantage of our cosy and luxurious lounge and bar. Relax, reminisce, share stories and revel in being together again in this wonderful space. Sink into the extra deep sofas in front of the large stone fireplace and talk into the night.
- The glorious Yorkshire countryside is on our doorstep. Plan a day out in the hills and valleys and adventure until your heart’s content. Don’t forget, we welcome dogs in the downstairs rooms at Spicer Manor so make sure they too get invited along. Our dog room ensures they too have their own space and that muddy paws can be dealt with upon your return.
- Plan an evening in to enjoy those classic family favourites in our very own state of the art cinema room. Grab the popcorn, kick back and revel in being together.
- Enjoy healthy competition in our games room. Fun for all the family but may well prove a favourite haunt for the kids who can while away the hours playing fun favourites such as pool, air hockey and table football. Whilst they are occupied take full advantage and relax in our wonderful gardens. Why not luxuriate in one of our two outdoor hot tubs with a glass of bubbles? You definitely deserve it.
- Finish your break on a high by making use of our outstanding dining room for a memorable celebration. For the catering, we highly recommended our preferred caterer, Andrew Bradley, who will meet you at the location or where you wish to discuss all your needs. His quality of food and professional service is second to none, having learnt his craft at the Michelin-starred Box Tree restaurant at Ilkley. Your feast promises to be a fitting end to an unforgettable occasion.
We are delighted to announce that we are now taking bookings for our totally unique and very special Spicer Manor. What a way to celebrate the future. To enquire further, contact us today.