This luxury Pennine holiday home might look like a traditional stone farmhouse from the outside, but inside it has all the mod cons to make your stay unforgettable, including a state-of-the-art cinema, SONOS music system and underfloor heating.
You’ll never be short of things to do at Spicer Manor, with a games room complete with table tennis, pool, table football and air hockey, as well as a large garden and fields with picnic tables, presenting lots of opportunities for outdoor games.
A minimum 3-night stay is required and a damage deposit of £1000 will be requested 10 days before your arrival. Further details on our booking T&Cs will be provided with your arrival guide upon booking.
- Sleeps 34 guests
- 11 en-suite double bedrooms, all with TVs
- 4 family rooms with en-suites
- Fantastic views of the open countryside
- State-of-the-art cinema room
- Games room with table tennis, pool, table football and air hockey challenges
- 2 hot tubs
- Large garden with fields and picnic tables
- Children of all ages welcome
- Towels provided throughout
- Secure private car park for up to 25 cars